The first round of Denver Public Schools’ SchoolChoice opens January 14 and closes February 15 at 4 p.m. Choose STRIVE Prep for your child’s quality education right here in your community. Whether joining us in elementary, middle or high school, STRIVE Prep welcomes every student to define a future of possibilities, regardless of their background or academic past. 100% of STRIVE Prep seniors graduate with a post-secondary plan.
Talk with someone at the school who can answer your questions, complete the form below and someone will get back to you.
Complete the form below and we’ll reach out
STRIVE Prep accepts students any time of the year as our openings allow!
How to Enroll
Visit A Campus
All STRIVE Prep campuses host student shadow dates, open houses and other events. Visit your school of choice’s webpage for additional information. In-person visits may be impacted by COVID-19.
NOT JUST COLLEGE PREP
At STRIVE Prep, students:
- Explore their creativity and curiosity
- Think critically and collaboratively
- Are supported socially, emotionally and academically every day
- Use their voices and hard work to change the world now and in the future
LEARNING TO CHANGE THE WORLD
At STRIVE Prep your child will discover the skills and confidence necessary to succeed in college and in life, both today and tomorrow, so they can making lasting impacts in their communities and change the world around them.
INCLUSIVE AND ACCEPTING
Regardless of their academic past, all students are welcome at STRIVE Prep where they receive a free, high-quality education right in their own neighborhood.
STRIVE Prep’s student population is 14 percent students with special needs, more than the district average.
STRIVE Prep does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, religion, national origin, immigration/citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other basis on which discrimination is prohibited by law.
STRIVE Prep serves students with disabilities and multilingual learners and provides services to students as required by state and federal law.
- STRIVE Prep participates in the Denver Public Schools SchoolChoice system and we encourage all students to participate in the choice program.
- As a charter school, STRIVE Prep, follows the process and timelines set by the DPS Transitions team for student enrollment. We encourage all interested students to contact us.
For more information click here.