Registration is one of the most important parts of our school year!
To ensure the safety of our students, staff, and families we are hosting it online this year!
Time to complete: 30 minutes.
You can leave your computer and finish at another time.
Before you begin: Log-in to your parent portal.
For instructions on how to log into the portal and reset your password Click here
Need Help? Use our help section below to get help from your campus staff.
Deadline: Registration must be completed by August 8.
YOU MAY NEED...
- Proof of birth (e.g. Birth certificate, Passport, Hospital Record) *New DPS students ONLY
- Proof of address (e.g. water, cable, electric bills) if you have moved in the last 3 months
- Documents for your Free and Reduced Lunch Application (SNAP number, TANF, or FDPIR benefits information)
- Form of payment for Technology Fee
SECTION 1 - Free & Reduced Lunch Program
This section is mandatory. If you already know that you do not qualify for FRL, you must still complete the application process.
If you attend:
STRIVE Prep – SMART
STRIVE Prep – Westwood
STRIVE Prep – Federal
STRIVE Prep – Ruby Hill
If you attend:
STRIVE Prep – Sunnyside
STRIVE Prep – Kepner
STRIVE Prep – RISE
STRIVE Prep – Lake
STRIVE Prep – Montbello
STRIVE Prep – Green Valley Ranch
SECTION 2 - DPS Annual Family Update (NOW OPEN!)
ANNUAL FAMILY UPDATE NOW OPEN!
Denver Public Schools requires that all families read and fill out their Annual Family Update packet. If you completed this during Early Bird Registration (May 1 – 31) you may skip this step.
If you have already completed other registration steps prior to Monday July 27th, you will still need to complete this section using the link below.
SECTION 3 - Technology Fee and Uniforms
Technology Fees are required for MIDDLE AND HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS ONLY. Elementary students are not required to pay a technology fee. Please select which school your child attends and follow the prompts to pay the $25 technology fee.
If you have two children in high school/middle school, please select and pay the fee for both schools. The technology fee has a max of $50 per family. If you have more than two children in middle school/high school, you are still only required to pay for 2 of them.
*If you choose not to pay digitally, call your school campus to schedule an in-person payment session with cash or check. School phone numbers are listed in our Registration Help section.
Uniforms are required for in-person learning.
END OF REGISTRATION
This is the end of the STRIVE Prep 2020 Online Registration process. Please check your email frequently, as your campus will reach out to you to confirm your registration or let you know of any outstanding items. Please allow at least a week before receiving confirmation.
When you have completed Registration please click below to visit your school web page for updated information on school supply lists, uniforms, and more!
Schedule A Virtual Help Session
Please find your campus phone number below and call to schedule a virtual registration help session. You can also request an in-person help session, and an in-person session to complete a uniform or technology fee payment.
- STRIVE Prep – Federal Phone 720.460.2800
- STRIVE Prep – Green Valley Ranch Phone: 303.999.2893
- STRIVE Prep – Kepner Phone: 720.485.6394
- STRIVE Prep – Lake Phone: 303.551.7200
- STRIVE Prep – Montbello Phone: 303-999-3825
- STRIVE Prep – RISE Phone: 720.485.6393
- STRIVE Prep – SMART Phone: 303.962.9880 x6142
- STRIVE Prep – Ruby Hill Phone: 720.460.2800
- STRIVE Prep – Sunnyside Phone: 720.723.2000
- STRIVE Prep – Westwood Phone: 303.962.9880
Registration Help Survey
Please fill out this survey and somone from your campus will reach out to you shortly to schedule a phone call.