STRIVE Prep schools are currently requiring masks in school buildings.
STRIVE Prep is requiring all staff to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
If Your Child is Sick
If any of the following symptoms are present or if you think that your child is sick, keep the student at home, inform the school of symptoms, and reach out to a health care provider about COVID-19 testing and treatment.
Reminder: If a student or staff member shows usual, unchanged symptoms of a known chronic condition (e.g., allergies or asthma) they can go to school/work/activities.
- If a student or staff member tests positive for COVID, they are required to report their case by letting their school or supervisor know.
- The positive individual is required to stay home and isolate for 5 days past the first day of symptoms (or 5 days past the testing date if they are asymptomatic). They may return on day 6 as long as they are fever-free and feeling mostly better.
- Students and staff no longer need to quarantine for possible exposures to COVID-19.
- Visitors, volunteers, and families are permitted at schools and in school buildings.
- Athletic events, student performances, competitions and school events (such as graduation and school dances) can operate at full capacity, as permitted by the size of the venue, and without further health-related restrictions.
- Student meal times can resume normal operations.
- All in-person meetings can return to full capacity, and virtual platforms can continue to be used for meetings as appropriate.